Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "weight loss magazine", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can speed up your metabolism earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal consumption is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily reduce the caloric consumption because extreme and also sudden dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - bigger, higher than average calorie meals tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, you should consider eating 5 or perhaps 6 smaller, nutritious snacks each day instead than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you you will find the true testimonials of the many people who enjoy this amazing beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha to serve to Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the activities of the immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, carbonated elixir, which has been described as either a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss magazine". Want to learn more concerning this delicious tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM