Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are at this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as cure for an ailment. Your search term(s) for "weight loss magazine", or similar search word(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to tell you about this remarkable tea called Kombucha which can very well be a alternative treatment that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable drink fails to cure a specific illness it is certain benefit health in other different ways.
I would not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I earned this rating because my customers received Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that that they did so.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it can speed up your metabolism earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy amount is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively lower your calorie intake because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - larger, higher than average caloric dinners tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating 5 or perhaps 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photograph after I have been drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you you will find the true testimonials of those who enjoy this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the performance of the immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, carbonated drink, which has often been described as a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss magazine". If you wish to learn more information on this beneficial tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM