Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are at this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an ailment. Your search term(s) for "weight loss magazines", or similar search word(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to tell you about this venerated tea called Kombucha which may very well be a treatment that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable drink cannot remedy a specific ill it is certain benefit health in other ways.
I would not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I have that rating because my customers received Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that they made that purchase.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best amount is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily decrease the calorie intake because extreme and sudden dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - larger, high caloric meals tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps six smaller, nutritious snacks each day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you you will find the actual testimonials of those individuals who drink this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea for Google employees. Numerous glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the performance of the immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss magazines". If you wish to learn more information on this extraordinary tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread worldwide, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM