This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for info on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "weight loss magazines", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural remedy for many ailments. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
A whole lot of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a five star rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal amount is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease the caloric intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - bigger, high caloric dishes tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating five or six lighter, nourishing snacks every day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after drinking this remarkable tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the true testaments of those who enjoy drinking this beneficial beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea for Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the performance of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, very easily home brewed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss magazines". If you wish to learn more concerning this delicious tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years ago called the "Tea of Immortality".
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM