Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "weight loss maintenance", or similar search terms, initiated this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please note that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial amount is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and also white flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually reduce the caloric consumption because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - bigger, high calorie dishes tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Best, an individual should consider eating 5 or perhaps six lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photo after drinking this tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can view the true testaments of the many people who drink this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea for Google employees. Numerous glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the activity of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a superior way of fermenting Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
The mystical nature of Kombucha seems to attract those people in search ofexcellent health and longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss maintenance". If you wish to learn more information concerning this remarkable tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM