Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an illness. Your search word(s) for "weight loss maintenance", or similar search word(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to inform you of this incredible tea called Kombucha which might very well be a natural cure that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable beverage fails to cure one specific illness it is certain better your health in another way.
I would not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea does not improve health. I obtained this rating because my customers purchased Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that they made that purchase.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy amount is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and also processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease the calorie intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - larger, higher calorie meals tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps six smaller, nourishing snacks every day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photo after drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you may read the actual testimonials of people who drink this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google employees. Numerous glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as they ferment the tea. These help to heighten the activity of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, very easily made in the home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss maintenance". Want to learn more information about this amazing tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my web site.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Made use of in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM