All About Kombucha
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "weight loss makeover", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in other ways.
Please note that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy amount is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and additionally white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease the caloric intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - larger, higher caloric dinners tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, you should think about eating 5 or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks each day instead than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photograph after drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you may read the real testimonials of my customers who enjoy this venerated beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing beverage daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the activity of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
The magical aspect of Kombucha tends to attract those people in search ofperfect health and longevity and very often they are not disappointed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss makeover". If you wish to learn more information about this venerated tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated beverage, which has often been described as either a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM