This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "weight loss makeovers", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Please note that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal amount is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and white flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually lower the caloric consumption because extreme and sudden dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dinners - larger, high caloric dishes tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, you should consider eating five or perhaps six lighter, nutritious snacks each day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photograph after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you may read the actual testaments of my customers who enjoy this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious fermented tea daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
The mystical nature of Kombucha tends to attract those people looking forexcellent health and longevity and it is not often that they are disappointed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss makeovers". Want to know more information concerning this venerated tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM