Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "weight loss management center morristown tn", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. You are at this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in other ways.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best consumption is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually reduce the calorie intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dishes - bigger, higher calorie dishes tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, you should consider eating 5 or perhaps 6 lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photo after drinking this tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the true testimonials of my customers who enjoy this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this amazing tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the activity of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss management center morristown tn". Want to know more on this remarkable tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated elixir, which has often been described as a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM