All About Kombucha
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "weight loss management", or similar search terms, brought you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in other ways.
Please take notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also white flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily decrease the calorie consumption because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes the your system to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - bigger, high caloric dishes tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating 5 or six smaller, nutritious snacks each day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you you will find the real testaments of the many people who drink this delicious beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. These help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss management". Want to learn more concerning this delicious tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated elixir, which has been described as either a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM