This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are at this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as cure for an ailment. Your search word(s) for "weight loss mantra", or similar search word(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to inform you about this venerated tea called Kombucha which may very well be a cure that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable beverage does not treat a specific illness it is sure to better your health in other ways.
I could not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea does not improve health. I have that rating because my customers purchased Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that they made that purchase.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it can speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal amount is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and processed flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily reduce your caloric consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - bigger, higher calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating 5 or six lighter, nourishing snacks every day rather than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you are able to read the actual testaments of people who drink this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha for Google employees. One hundred glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss mantra". If you wish to learn more about this venerated tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM