All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "weight loss market", or similar search terms, brought you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in other ways.
Please take notice that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy consumption is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and processed flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually decrease the caloric consumption because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - bigger, higher than average caloric dishes tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Best, you should consider eating 5 or six lighter, nutritious snacks each day rather than big meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can view the real testaments of those individuals who enjoy drinking this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this delicious fermented beverage daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
The history and lore about Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss market". If you wish to know more about this amazing tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM