Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "weight loss market", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in another way.
Please notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively decrease your caloric intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - bigger, higher calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Better, you should think about eating 5 or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the real testaments of those who drink this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss market". Want to know more about this extraordinary tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated drink, which has often been described as a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM