All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for info on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "weight loss massage", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural remedy for many illnesses. If this incredible elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a 5 star customer rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal amount is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and additionally white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively reduce your calorie intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes the your system to save, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - larger, high caloric dishes tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Better, you should think about eating five or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks each day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
View my photo after drinking this amazing tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you may read the actual testaments of those people who drink this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this delicious fermented tea daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the activity of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a superior way of making Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
The mystical nature of Kombucha Tea tends to attract people in search ofperfect health and longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss massage". Want to know more information on this amazing tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my web site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread worldwide, there is a ritual in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM