Info On Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for info on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "weight loss master cleanse", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural home remedy for many ailments. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a five star customer rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal consumption is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively reduce the caloric consumption because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes the your system to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - larger, higher calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, you should consider eating 5 or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks each day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the real testimonials of those people who enjoy drinking this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this delicious fermented beverage daily worldwide and rave about the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily made in the home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss master cleanse". Want to know more concerning this amazing tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated drink, which has often been described as either a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM