All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an illness. Your search word(s) for "weight loss mayo clinic", or similar search word(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to tell you of this remarkable tea called Kombucha which might very well be a remedy that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable drink does not treat a specific illness it is certain make good health in other ways.
I would not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I have that rating because my customers obtained Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that that they did so.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it will speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal consumption is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily decrease your caloric intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - larger, higher calorie dinners tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Best, you should think about eating 5 or six lighter, nourishing snacks each day rather than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle that burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photograph after I have been drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the real testimonials of those who drink this beneficial beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Numerous glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss mayo clinic". If you wish to know more on this amazing tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth tea used in China thousands of years past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM