All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "weight loss mbi", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in another way.
Please notice that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best amount is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and additionally processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually lower the calorie consumption because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - larger, high calorie dinners tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, you should think about eating five or perhaps 6 lighter, nourishing snacks each day rather than big meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you are able to read the real testimonials of my customers who enjoy drinking this venerated beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha for Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the performance of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss mbi". Want to know more concerning this beneficial tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
There are claims that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years past called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM