All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are viewing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an ailment. Your search term(s) for "weight loss mbi", or similar search word(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to tell you about this much venerated tea called Kombucha which might very well be a treatment that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable beverage fails to cure a specific ailment it is will better your health in other ways.
I could not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I have that rating because my customers purchased Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that that they did so.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial consumption is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and additionally white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually lower your calorie consumption because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - bigger, high calorie meals tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, you should think about eating five or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day instead than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
View my photograph after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you you will find the real testaments of those individuals who drink this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this delicious fermented tea daily all around the world and rave about the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. These help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, very easily made in the home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss mbi". Want to know more information about this delicious tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years past called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM