Info On Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for info on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "weight loss mp3", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural home remedy for many illnesses. If this incredible beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy amount is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually decrease the calorie intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - larger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, you should think about eating 5 or perhaps 6 lighter, nourishing snacks each day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photo after drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you may read the real testaments of those people who enjoy this remarkable beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
The history and lore about Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss mp3". Want to learn more information concerning this beneficial tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated elixir, which has been described as either a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM