All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as cure for an ailment. Your search word(s) for "weight loss mp3", or similar search word(s), initiated this page.
I would like to inform you of this amazing tea called Kombucha which can very well be a treatment that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable beverage fails to remedy one specific illness it is certain benefit health in another way.
I would not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I obtained this rating because my customers bought Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that they made that purchase.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal amount is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily lower your calorie consumption because extreme and sudden dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dinners - bigger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating five or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you may read the real testaments of people who drink this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss mp3". Want to know more information about this extraordinary tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM