All About Kombucha
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "200", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in other ways.
Please notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and additionally white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively decrease the caloric intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - bigger, higher caloric dishes tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, you should consider eating five or perhaps 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photo after drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the actual testaments of people who enjoy drinking this delicious beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious fermented beverage daily worldwide and rave about the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "200". Want to know more on this remarkable tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my web site.
The magical nature of Kombucha Tea seems to attract people in search of excellent health & longevity and it is not often that they are disappointed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM