All About Kombucha
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "200", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to make good your health in another way.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best amount is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and also white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily lower the calorie intake because extreme and also sudden dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - larger, higher than average caloric dishes tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating 5 or six smaller, nourishing snacks each day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you may read the actual testimonials of the many people who enjoy this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. One hundred glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the activities of the immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily made in the home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "200". If you wish to know more information about this delicious tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM