This is not the first page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "500", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to make good your health in another way.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal amount is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and additionally processed flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease the caloric consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - bigger, high caloric meals tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, you should think about eating five or six lighter, nutritious snacks each day instead than big meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photograph after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the actual testimonials of those people who enjoy this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, very easily made in the home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "500". If you wish to know more on this venerated tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM