All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "can you", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in other ways.
Please take notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy consumption is about one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively lower your caloric consumption because extreme and abrupt dieting causes the your system to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - larger, higher than average caloric dishes tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day instead than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this site you can view the true testimonials of people who enjoy this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this venerated tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha to serve to Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "can you". Want to learn more concerning this venerated tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM