All About Kombucha Tea
You are at the introductory page to this site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are seeing this the introductory page because you seem to be seeking to find something to better health. Your search term(s) for "can you", or similar search term(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to let you know about Kombucha Tea which may be a remedy for what may be ailing you. If this amazing beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please note the 5 star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they purchased cultures from me.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal consumption is one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and processed flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily reduce your caloric consumption because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - bigger, high caloric dishes tend to retain fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, you should consider eating 5 or perhaps six smaller, nourishing snacks each day instead than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you may read the actual testaments of those people who drink this amazing beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the activities of the immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a superior way of fermenting Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "can you". If you wish to know more about this delicious tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated tea, which has been described as a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM