Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "energy expenditure", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. You are at this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to benefit your health in other ways.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal consumption is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually decrease your caloric intake because extreme and unexpected dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - larger, higher caloric dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, an individual should consider eating 5 or perhaps six smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this site you can read the true testaments of those people who enjoy drinking this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious fermented tea daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea for Google employees. Numerous glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the performance of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "energy expenditure". Want to know more information concerning this delicious tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated elixir, which has often been described as either a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM