Kombucha Tea Info
You are at the introductory page to this site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are at this the introductory page because you seem to be searching to find something to better your health. Your search term(s) for "energy expenditure", or similar search term(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to inform you about Kombucha Tea which may be a treatment for what may be ailing you. If this delightful beverage does not cure a one specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Please note the 5 star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they purchased cultures from me.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy consumption is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively decrease the caloric consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - bigger, higher caloric meals tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, you should consider eating five or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks each day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can view the actual testimonials of my customers who drink this amazing beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha for Google employees. One hundred glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
The history and lore about Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "energy expenditure". If you wish to learn more on this amazing tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM