All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "exercise burn 1", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. You are viewing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can speed up the metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy consumption is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually lower the calorie consumption because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - bigger, high caloric meals tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, you should think about eating five or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photo after drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you are able to read the true testimonials of my customers who enjoy this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented tea daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a superior way of making Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise burn 1". Want to learn more on this venerated tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
The mystical aspect of Kombucha Tea seems to attract people looking for excellent health & longevity and very often they are not disappointed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM