This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for information on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "exercise dashboard", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural home remedy for many ailments. If this incredible tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a five star satisfaction rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy consumption is one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively decrease the calorie intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - bigger, higher calorie dishes tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, you should think about eating 5 or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks each day instead than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can view the actual testimonials of people who enjoy this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious beverage daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this venerated tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the activities of the immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, very easily home brewed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise dashboard". If you wish to know more information about this delicious tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Made use of in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread worldwide, there is a ritual in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM