Info About Kombucha Tea
You are at the introductory page to our site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are at this a splash page because you seem to be looking to find something to better your health. Your search term(s) for "exercise kcal burned", or similar search term(s), initiated this page.
I would like to tell you about Kombucha Tea which may be a remedy for what may be ailing you. If this delightful beverage does not cure a one specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Note the 5 star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they purchased cultures from me.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for several reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal amount is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively lower your caloric consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - bigger, higher caloric meals tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating five or perhaps six lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photo after drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you may read the true testaments of my customers who drink this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious beverage daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha for Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to heighten the activities of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated elixir, which has often been described as a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "exercise kcal burned". Want to know more information concerning this beneficial tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM