All About Kombucha
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "exercise kcal", or similar search terms, initiated this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Please note that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can speed up the metabolic process earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy consumption is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively reduce the calorie consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dinners - bigger, high calorie dishes tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Better, you should consider eating five or six lighter, nourishing snacks each day instead than big dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photograph after I have been drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you may read the true testaments of the many people who drink this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea for Google employees. One hundred glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, very easily home brewed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise kcal". Want to know more information about this beneficial tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM