This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "exercise keen edge 2012", or similar search terms, initiated this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please note that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Best amount is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually decrease your calorie consumption because extreme and sudden dieting causes the your system to save, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - bigger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Better, you should consider eating five or perhaps 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the real testimonials of people who enjoy drinking this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious fermented beverage daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha for Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a superior way of fermenting Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated drink, which has been described as a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "exercise keen edge 2012". Want to know more concerning this remarkable tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my web site.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread worldwide, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM