This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "exercise keen edge 2012", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in another way.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually lower your calorie consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - larger, higher than average caloric dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating five or six smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the real testaments of the many people who drink this beneficial beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily all around the world and rave about the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha to serve to Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the activity of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "exercise keen edge 2012". Want to know more about this extraordinary tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread worldwide, there is a ritual in the telling and the making of Kombucha that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM