This is a splash page to this Internet site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are viewing this a splash page because you seem to be trying to find something to better your health. Your search word(s) for "exercise keen edge", or similar search term(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to tell you about Kombucha Tea which may be a treatment for what may be impairing your health. If this amazing beverage does not cure a one specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Note the 5 star rating I have with Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they bought cultures from me.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy amount is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and also white flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively lower the calorie intake because extreme and unexpected dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - larger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Best, you should think about eating 5 or perhaps 6 lighter, nourishing snacks each day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you are able to read the actual testaments of the many people who drink this beneficial beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the performance of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, very easily made in the home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "exercise keen edge". Want to learn more about this extraordinary tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
Some state that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle elixir used in China thousands of years ago that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM