Info About Kombucha Tea
You are at a splash page to our site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are viewing this a splash page because you seem to be searching to find something to improve your health. Your search word(s) for "exercise keen edge", or similar search term(s), initiated this page.
I would like to let you know about Kombucha Tea which may be a natural treatment for what may be ailing you. If this astonishing beverage does not cure a one specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please note the 5 star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they bought cultures from me.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal consumption is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively decrease your caloric intake because extreme and sudden dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - larger, higher calorie meals tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Best, you should think about eating five or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you may read the actual testaments of people who enjoy this remarkable beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented beverage daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
The mystical nature of Kombucha tends to attract people in search ofexcellent health and longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "exercise keen edge". Want to know more information concerning this amazing tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM