Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "exercise keep fit", or similar search terms, brought you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in another way.
Please note that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal amount is about one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and additionally white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively decrease the calorie intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - larger, high caloric dishes tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, you should think about eating five or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks each day rather than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle which burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photo after drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you are able to read the true testimonials of people who enjoy this beneficial beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the activities of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
The mystical aspect of Kombucha tends to attract individuals in search ofexcellent health & longevity and very often they are not disappointed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise keep fit". Want to know more information on this beneficial tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
The magical aspect of Kombucha Tea tends to attract individuals looking for perfect health and longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM