All About Kombucha
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "exercise keep fit", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Please notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial consumption is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and white flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily reduce your calorie consumption because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - bigger, higher than average caloric meals tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating 5 or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks each day instead than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you can view the true testaments of my customers who enjoy drinking this amazing beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious beverage daily all around the world and rave about the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. One hundred glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. These help to heighten the activity of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle elixir used in China thousands of years long past called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise keep fit". Want to learn more concerning this venerated tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
There are claims that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth tea used in China thousands of years ago called the "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM