All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "exercise keeper", or similar search terms, initiated this page. You are at this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in another way.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy consumption is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and also white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually reduce the calorie consumption because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes the your system to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - bigger, high caloric meals tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, you should think about eating 5 or perhaps 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day instead than big dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photograph after I have been drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you may read the true testaments of my customers who enjoy this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this venerated tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. One hundred glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the activity of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, very easily made in the home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "exercise keeper". Want to know more about this delicious tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM