All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are viewing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as cure for an illness. Your search word(s) for "exercise keeper", or similar search word(s), initiated this page.
I would like to tell you of this venerated tea called Kombucha which may very well be a natural treatment that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable drink fails to cure one specific ill it is certain benefit health in another way.
I could not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea does not improve health. I earned this rating because my customers received Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that that they did so.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best consumption is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also white flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually decrease your calorie consumption because extreme and also sudden dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - bigger, higher than average caloric meals tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, an individual should consider eating 5 or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks each day rather than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the true testaments of the many people who enjoy drinking this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. Numerous glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the activities of the immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, fizzy beverage, which has been described as a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise keeper". Want to learn more concerning this beneficial tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated elixir, which has often been described as either a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM