All About Kombucha Tea
You are at a splash page to this web site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are at this a splash page because you seem to be seeking to find something to improve your health. Your search word(s) for "exercise keeps you awake", or similar search term(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to inform you about Kombucha Tea which may be a remedy for what may be ailing you. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Please note the 5 star rating I have with Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they purchased cultures from me.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and also when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively decrease the calorie consumption because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - bigger, higher than average calorie meals tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, an individual should consider eating 5 or perhaps 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you can view the actual testimonials of my customers who drink this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this delicious fermented beverage daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle elixir used in China thousands of years long past called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise keeps you awake". If you wish to know more on this delicious tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
Some state that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years past that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM