Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an ailment. Your search word(s) for "exercise keeps you awake", or similar search word(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to inform you about this amazing tea called Kombucha which might very well be a remedy that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable drink fails to treat one specific ill it is certain benefit health in other different ways.
I would not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I obtained this rating because my customers purchased Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that they made that purchase.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best amount is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and additionally white flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively reduce your caloric intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - larger, higher than average calorie dinners tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating 5 or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day instead than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photograph after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this site you can read the actual testimonials of my customers who enjoy drinking this remarkable beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the activities of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a superior way of fermenting Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
The history and lore about Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise keeps you awake". If you wish to know more concerning this remarkable tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM