This is a splash page to this Internet site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are seeing this a splash page because you appear to be looking to find something to better health. Your search word(s) for "exercise keeps you young", or similar search term(s), initiated this page.
I would like to let you know about Kombucha Tea which may be a natural cure for what may be impairing your health. If this delightful beverage does not cure a specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please note the 5 star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they bought cultures from me.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best amount is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and white flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually reduce your calorie consumption because extreme and also sudden dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - larger, high caloric dinners tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Best, you should think about eating 5 or perhaps 6 smaller, nutritious snacks each day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you can view the real testaments of those who drink this venerated beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious beverage daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily made in the home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "exercise keeps you young". If you wish to know more about this delicious tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
The magical aspect of Kombucha Tea tends to attract people in search of perfect health & longevity and it is not often that they are disappointed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM