Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for information on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "exercise kegel", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural alternative remedy for many illnesses. If this incredible beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a 5 star rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal consumption is just one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and additionally white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily decrease your caloric intake because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - bigger, higher than average caloric meals tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, you should consider eating 5 or six smaller, nutritious snacks each day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this incredible tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this site you can read the true testaments of my customers who enjoy this delicious beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the performance of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, carbonated elixir, which has been described as either a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise kegel". Want to learn more about this remarkable tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
The mystical nature of Kombucha tends to attract those people looking for perfect health & longevity and most often they are not disappointed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM