All About Kombucha
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "exercise kennel", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will speed up your metabolism earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal consumption is just one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily decrease your calorie intake because extreme and sudden dieting causes the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - larger, high caloric dishes tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, you should think about eating five or six lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you are able to read the actual testaments of my customers who drink this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise kennel". If you wish to learn more on this beneficial tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM