Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for info on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "exercise kennel", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural alternative remedy for many illnesses. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can speed up your metabolism earlier in the day and whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and white flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily lower the calorie intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dishes - bigger, higher than average caloric dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating five or perhaps 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can view the actual testaments of those individuals who enjoy this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google employees. One hundred glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the performance of the immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise kennel". If you wish to learn more concerning this beneficial tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Made use of in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported worldwide, there is a ritual in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM