This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for information on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "exercise kennels", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural alternative remedy for many ailments. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a five star customer rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will speed up your metabolism earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal consumption is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually lower the caloric intake because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - larger, higher caloric dinners tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, you should consider eating 5 or six lighter, nourishing snacks each day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this site you may read the actual testaments of the many people who enjoy this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea for Google employees. One hundred glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as they ferment the tea. These help to heighten the activities of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
The mystical aspect of Kombucha tends to attract people looking forperfect health and longevity and it is not often that they are disappointed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise kennels". Want to know more information on this venerated tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
There are claims that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth tea used in China thousands of years past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM