All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "exercise kennels", or similar search terms, brought you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in another way.
Please note that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively lower your calorie intake because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - larger, higher calorie dinners tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, you should consider eating 5 or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day rather than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can view the real testaments of those individuals who enjoy this venerated beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious fermented tea daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the performance of the immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise kennels". Want to learn more on this remarkable tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my web site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Made use of in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM