Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are at this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as cure for an illness. Your search term(s) for "exercise ketogenic diet", or similar search word(s), initiated this page.
I would like to tell you about this amazing tea called Kombucha which may very well be a natural remedy that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable drink cannot treat a specific ill it is certain better your health in other ways.
I would not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I obtained this rating because my customers bought Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that they made that purchase.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Best amount is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease the caloric intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - bigger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, you should consider eating five or perhaps 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day instead than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you can read the real testaments of my customers who drink this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the performance of the immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
The history and lore about Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise ketogenic diet". Want to learn more information about this beneficial tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
The magical aspect of Kombucha Tea tends to attract individuals looking for excellent health & longevity and it is not often that they are disappointed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM