All About Kombucha Tea
You are at the introductory page to this web site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are viewing this a splash page because you seem to be trying to find something to improve your health. Your search term(s) for "exercise ketogenic diet", or similar search term(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to tell you about Kombucha Tea which may be a remedy for what may be ailing you. If this astonishing beverage does not cure a specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Note the 5 star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they received cultures from me.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial amount is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and white flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease the calorie consumption because extreme and also sudden dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - bigger, higher than average calorie meals tend to retain fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating 5 or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the true testaments of those people who enjoy this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha for Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
The history and lore about Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "exercise ketogenic diet". Want to learn more on this extraordinary tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM