All About Kombucha
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "exercise ketosis", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are viewing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in another way.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Best consumption is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and additionally white flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively reduce your caloric intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - bigger, higher than average caloric dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, an individual should consider eating 5 or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you can read the true testimonials of those individuals who drink this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Numerous glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the performance of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, fizzy drink, which has often been described as either a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "exercise ketosis". If you wish to know more information on this remarkable tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM