All About Kombucha Tea
You are at the introductory page to this site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are viewing this a splash page because you seem to be seeking to find something to improve your health. Your search term(s) for "exercise ketosis", or similar search term(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to tell you about Kombucha Tea which may be a natural cure for what may be impairing your health. If this amazing beverage does not cure a specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Please note the five star rating I have with Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they bought cultures from me.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best consumption is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and also processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually reduce the calorie consumption because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - bigger, higher caloric dinners tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, you should think about eating 5 or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photograph after drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you can view the actual testimonials of those people who drink this venerated beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious beverage daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha for Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. These help to heighten the activities of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
The history and lore about Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "exercise ketosis". Want to learn more on this amazing tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM