Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "exercise kettlebell", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in another way.
Please note that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best consumption is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and also white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively reduce the caloric consumption because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - larger, high calorie meals tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, you should think about eating five or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day instead than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photograph after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you are able to read the actual testaments of people who drink this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha for Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "exercise kettlebell". Want to know more information concerning this remarkable tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM