Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for info on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "exercise key resolve 2011", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural home remedy for many ailments. If this incredible elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a five star customer rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for several reasons: it will speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal amount is just one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively decrease your caloric consumption because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - larger, high calorie meals tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, you should think about eating 5 or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photo after drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you are able to read the actual testaments of people who drink this delicious beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and rave about the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as they ferment the tea. These help to heighten the activity of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise key resolve 2011". If you wish to learn more concerning this amazing tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM