All About Kombucha
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "exercise key resolve", or similar search terms, initiated this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to benefit your health in other ways.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy amount is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually lower your caloric intake because extreme and sudden dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - bigger, higher calorie dishes tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating 5 or perhaps six smaller, nutritious snacks each day rather than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photo after drinking this incredible tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you may read the real testimonials of my customers who enjoy this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this delicious beverage daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, very easily made in the home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise key resolve". If you wish to know more information about this delicious tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM