Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "exercise keywords", or similar search terms, brought you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in other ways.
Please note that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it can speed up the metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and also processed flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively reduce your caloric intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - bigger, higher calorie dinners tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, you should think about eating five or perhaps 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day rather than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photograph after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you can view the real testaments of my customers who enjoy drinking this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing beverage daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the performance of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years past called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "exercise keywords". If you wish to know more about this venerated tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM