Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "exercise kgb", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are viewing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to improve your health in other ways.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial consumption is about one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually reduce the calorie intake because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes the your system to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - larger, high calorie meals tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating 5 or six lighter, nourishing snacks every day instead than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
View my photo after drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you are able to read the actual testaments of those individuals who enjoy this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this delicious fermented beverage daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
The mystical nature of Kombucha tends to attract individuals looking forexcellent health and longevity and it is not often that they are disappointed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "exercise kgb". If you wish to learn more concerning this remarkable tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM