All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for info on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "exercise kgb", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural alternative remedy for many illnesses. If this incredible drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for several reasons: it will speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy consumption is about one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively decrease the calorie consumption because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes the your system to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - bigger, high caloric dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, you should think about eating 5 or perhaps six lighter, nourishing snacks every day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this site you you will find the actual testimonials of my customers who drink this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise kgb". If you wish to learn more information on this delicious tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated tea, which has been described as either a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM