All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for info on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "exercise kickboxing", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural alternative remedy for many ailments. If this incredible elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a 5 star customer rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal consumption is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually reduce your caloric intake because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - bigger, high calorie dishes tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, you should consider eating five or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks every day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photograph after I have been drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the true testaments of people who drink this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing beverage daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha to serve to Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the activities of the immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
The history and lore about Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise kickboxing". If you wish to learn more information on this delicious tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM