All About Kombucha Tea
You are at a splash page to our site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are viewing this the introductory page because you appear to be searching to find something to better your health. Your search word(s) for "exercise kickboxing", or similar search term(s), initiated this page.
I would like to inform you about Kombucha Tea which may be a natural remedy for what may be impairing your health. If this delightful beverage does not cure a one particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Note the 5 star rating I have with Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they purchased cultures from me.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best amount is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and white flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively lower the caloric consumption because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes the your system to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - bigger, higher than average calorie meals tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating five or six lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this incredible tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can view the real testaments of those who enjoy this venerated beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha for Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise kickboxing". Want to know more information concerning this beneficial tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years long past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM