Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "exercise kidney stone", or similar search terms, initiated this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please take notice that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and also when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal amount is just one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually reduce your caloric intake because extreme and sudden dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - bigger, high caloric dinners tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Better, you should consider eating 5 or perhaps six smaller, nutritious snacks each day rather than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photo after drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you may read the real testimonials of my customers who drink this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious fermented tea daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha for Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the activities of the immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "exercise kidney stone". If you wish to know more information on this beneficial tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM