Kombucha Tea Info
This is the introductory page to this site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are seeing this the introductory page because you seem to be looking to find something to better your health. Your search word(s) for "exercise kidney stone", or similar search term(s), initiated this page.
I would like to let you know about Kombucha Tea which may be a alternative all natural treatment for what may be ailing you. If this delightful beverage does not cure a specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Note the five star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they received cultures from me.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can speed up the metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy amount is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally white flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually decrease the caloric consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - larger, high caloric meals tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy. Better, you should consider eating five or six lighter, nutritious snacks every day instead than big meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you can view the true testimonials of those who enjoy drinking this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily all around the world and rave about the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the activities of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "exercise kidney stone". Want to learn more about this extraordinary tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
Some state that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years ago called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM