All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are at this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as cure for an ailment. Your search word(s) for "exercise kidney stones", or similar search word(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to tell you of this much venerated tea called Kombucha which can very well be a treatment that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable beverage does not treat a specific ailment it is will improve health in another way.
I would not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I have that rating because my customers purchased Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that that they did so.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal consumption is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and white flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively reduce your calorie consumption because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - bigger, higher than average calorie meals tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, you should think about eating five or perhaps six lighter, nutritious snacks each day instead than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you can read the actual testimonials of those who drink this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented tea daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea for Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the performance of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
The history and lore about Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "exercise kidney stones". If you wish to know more concerning this amazing tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM