This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are at this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as treatment for an ailment. Your search term(s) for "exercise kills", or similar search word(s), initiated this page.
I would like to inform you of this amazing tea called Kombucha which might very well be a natural remedy that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable drink does not cure a specific illness it is will make good health in another way.
I would not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I earned this rating because my customers purchased Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that that they did so.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually lower your calorie intake because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - bigger, higher than average calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Best, an individual should consider eating five or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks each day instead than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this incredible tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you are able to read the actual testimonials of those individuals who drink this delicious beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea for Google employees. Numerous glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise kills". Want to know more about this remarkable tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM