All About Kombucha Tea
This is a splash page to our web site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are seeing this page because you seem to be seeking to find something to better your health. Your search term(s) for "exercise kills", or similar search term(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to tell you about Kombucha Tea which may be a alternative all natural treatment for what may be impairing your health. If this amazing beverage does not cure a one particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Note the five star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they received cultures from me.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease your caloric consumption because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - larger, higher calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating 5 or perhaps 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you may read the actual testimonials of people who enjoy drinking this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious beverage daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha for Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as they ferment the tea. These help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "exercise kills". Want to know more on this beneficial tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM