All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for info on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "exercise kinect games", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural home remedy for many illnesses. If this incredible tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and also when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal amount is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively reduce the caloric consumption because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - bigger, higher caloric dinners tend to retain fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating 5 or perhaps 6 lighter, nourishing snacks each day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you you will find the true testimonials of my customers who drink this remarkable beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious fermented beverage daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha to serve to Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years ago that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise kinect games". Want to know more information about this remarkable tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM