All About Kombucha
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "exercise kinect", or similar search terms, initiated this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please note that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal consumption is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and additionally white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively decrease your calorie intake because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - bigger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, you should think about eating five or perhaps six smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this site you can view the actual testaments of those who enjoy this amazing beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the activity of the immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise kinect". Want to know more information concerning this remarkable tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM