Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for information on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "exercise kinesiology jobs", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural home remedy for many ailments. If this incredible beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal consumption is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually reduce your caloric consumption because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - larger, higher calorie meals tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating 5 or perhaps 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photograph after I have been drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you you will find the actual testaments of the many people who enjoy this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise kinesiology jobs". Want to know more information about this extraordinary tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my web site.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years long past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM