All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "exercise kinesiology jobs", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in other ways.
Please note that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy consumption is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and also white flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively reduce your calorie consumption because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - larger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, you should consider eating 5 or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the real testimonials of those who enjoy drinking this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious beverage daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a superior way of fermenting Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, very easily home brewed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise kinesiology jobs". Want to learn more information on this amazing tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
There are claims that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM