Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are viewing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as cure for an ailment. Your search word(s) for "exercise kinesiology", or similar search word(s), initiated this page.
I would like to tell you about this incredible tea called Kombucha which may very well be a natural treatment that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable beverage cannot treat one specific ill it is will benefit health in other different ways.
I would not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I have that rating because my customers obtained Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that that they did so.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy consumption is about one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually reduce the caloric consumption because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes the your system to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - bigger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating 5 or perhaps six smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you are able to read the real testimonials of my customers who enjoy drinking this delicious beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea for Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the activity of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily made in the home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise kinesiology". Want to learn more information concerning this delicious tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Made use of in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM