This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "exercise kinetics", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Please note that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and also when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial consumption is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease your calorie consumption because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dinners - larger, higher than average caloric meals tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating five or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day instead than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this incredible tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you can view the real testaments of those people who drink this venerated beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing beverage daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha for Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
The magical aspect of Kombucha tends to attract individuals looking forperfect health and longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "exercise kinetics". Want to know more information on this extraordinary tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated tea, which has been described as a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM