All About Kombucha
You are at the introductory page to our web site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are at this the introductory page because you appear to be looking to find something to improve health. Your search term(s) for "exercise kinetics", or similar search term(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to inform you about Kombucha Tea which may be a remedy for what may be impairing your health. If this amazing beverage does not cure a specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please note the 5 star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they bought cultures from me.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and additionally white flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively decrease your calorie consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - larger, higher caloric dinners tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Best, you should think about eating five or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day instead than big meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photograph after drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you can read the real testaments of people who enjoy this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious fermented beverage daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the performance of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "exercise kinetics". If you wish to know more on this beneficial tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM