All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for information on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "exercise king", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural home remedy for many illnesses. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a 5 star satisfaction rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is about one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease your caloric intake because extreme and sudden dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - bigger, high caloric meals tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, you should consider eating 5 or perhaps six lighter, nutritious snacks every day instead than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the real testaments of people who drink this delicious beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious fermented beverage daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha to serve to Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, very easily home brewed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "exercise king". Want to learn more on this delicious tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM