This is a splash page to our site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are seeing this the introductory page because you appear to be trying to find something to better your health. Your search term(s) for "exercise kit", or similar search term(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to inform you about Kombucha Tea which may be a remedy for what may be ailing you. If this amazing beverage does not cure a specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Please note the 5 star rating I have with Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they received cultures from me.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy consumption is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and additionally white flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually lower the caloric intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - bigger, higher caloric dishes tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating five or perhaps 6 smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the real testaments of those individuals who drink this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and rave about the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Numerous glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a superior way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "exercise kit". Want to know more concerning this extraordinary tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM