This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for info on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "exercise kit", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural home remedy for many illnesses. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a five star customer rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial amount is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also white flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily decrease the calorie consumption because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - bigger, high caloric dinners tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Best, you should think about eating 5 or perhaps six lighter, nutritious snacks each day instead than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photograph after I have been drinking this tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you may read the real testaments of those who enjoy drinking this beneficial beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Numerous glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the activity of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, carbonated tea, which has been described as a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "exercise kit". Want to learn more information about this beneficial tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years past that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM