All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "exercise kits", or similar search terms, initiated this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in another way.
Please take notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Best consumption is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively reduce the calorie consumption because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - bigger, higher than average caloric dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day instead than big meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photo after drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you can read the true testaments of my customers who enjoy drinking this venerated beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented tea daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the activities of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a superior way of making Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, very easily made in the home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise kits". Want to learn more on this amazing tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Made use of in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread worldwide, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM